Friday, March 2, 2018

FIRST DAY BACK IN THE STUDIO!!!





 I went back in the studio today for the first time since I lost Atticus, it was hard.  I knew if I did not go back soon I would not want to work in there for a very long time.

I worked on and finished my first Shibori Indigo Cotton Kimono.



 I did not think I would ever love working with anything as much as my vintage silk sari fabrics but I am just loving the soft cotton Shibori.  It is hand dyed and hand blocked and the irregular colours of the dyes are amazing.



 I am working on the only piece of Turquoise Shibori with birds and flowers tomorrow.  I will post some photos of both of those kimonos when they are finished.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you managed to make yourself go back to work in the studio again.

    ReplyDelete