Wednesday, April 11, 2018

ALL READY FOR MY HIPPIE HEART POP UP SHOP!!


MY HIPPIE HEART will be having it's first POP UP SHOP at the WINCEY MILLS MARKET in Paris , Ontario on Saturday April 14, 2018.

The kimonos are pressed an tagged and ready to go.  It seems strange taking just one rack but I have a very small space to pack a lot into.




I am having a RED STRING SALE on all of my 2017 stock.  All kimonos and kaftans with a red string will be $20 each or 2 for $30.



My first and only velvet kimono, Fleetwood, will be making it's debut.  After sewing this heavy velvet I decided that I will stick to silk and chiffon.






                           
I am not taking half of what I usually do for the outdoor festival, it is nice not to have to set up tents.  I still want the Bohemian feel I have with the tents so I have packed all my little goodies to make it look cozy.. I found these cute Llama bags at HomeSense they are great for packing things in to transport and really adorable.


If you live in Ontario stop by I would love to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment